Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cruising the Carribean!!

Alright...so what if we got back from this trip two months ago? Better late than never right? I HAVE been taking pictures of our life recently at least, I just haven't gotten around to blogging them yet. So I'll start with the cruise and try to put up a post every few days until I'm caught back up with the present haha.


First off, I'd like to say that this trip was amaaaaazing. So much fun, in fact, that I was already looking at booking another one before we were back in Utah. The weather was perfect, the water was crystal clear, and we had my older brother (who is more psycho about travel than I am) to plan some amazing adventures for us.

Since the water was so stinking perfect, we spend a LOT of time snorkeling.
Our very first day on the beach, Josh managed to get pooped on by a seagull :)
 
One of our snorkeling spots was only accessible by boat and had a half-sunken ship we could explore :)
On top of soaking up the sun on beautiful beaches...
We stopped at Maho Bay so Josh could stand behind an airplane as it was taking off (I gladly volunteered as the film crew and stood safely back from that monster)


 My sister in law Jen, Josh, and I decided to be adventurous and go zip lining and repelling in the rain forest!


 Although we were sad to leave the ship, we had an adventure through San Juan, Puerto Rico!



 We toured the old city, did some shopping and had some amazing food!

 Overall, it was the trip of a lifetime and we are so glad we splurged and experienced it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment